Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An Equation

A little math problem for you. What do you get when you combine the following.

An old dog who can barely go at half speed for maybe 50 yards with a full bladder, a young dog who thinks he's qualifying for the Olympics with a full bladder, and a frustrated woman who wants her exercise, trying to balance the ipod, the phone, a heart rate monitor and a full bladder.

Answer: a very unsatisfactory walk.
Let's not forget that the said walker forgot the plastic doodoo bags so when the dogs dumped their waste in the neighbor's yard, I promised, to the windows, that I would return.

Old dog tired at 10 minutes. Heart rate not really all that steady. Young dog flying after squirrels and ripping skin off my fingers as well as his leash. The walking poops, which totally gross me out, the pee in every grassy patch which are many. (This is the dogs, okay?)

Finally reach home, after figuring out how to hold it all. Drop off dogs, grab the bag, run down the street, grab the poo, run back to the house with poo slapping against my leg.

I will have to think this through.

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I'm of no help with your equation, though. All I know is I wish we could hang out, and walk dogs and carry bags of poo together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to walk, sans poo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't kid yourself jen. You have a poo fixation...
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut it, boy. I know where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm. . . leg-slapping poo . . . .

    ReplyDelete