Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Soundtrack for a Workout

Music gets me through the days I just. don't. want. to. exercise. Today was kinda one of those days; my back hurt, I was running late on some promised activities, it was cold, and well, I just didn't wanna. My dear husband likes to put the ipod on shuffle and just take what he gets. I can't stand that. I want to listen to what I want to listen to. I want to be the DJ; it is a personal musical device, personal being the first word in that phrase. Personal means I get to pick what I hear. Plus he likes weird music.

So, for fun, I thought I'd tell you my perfect 30 minute set.

You have to start with U2's Desire. Just sets the right tone.
Coldplay's Death and All His Friends followed by their
Viva la Vida
King's of Leon Sex on Fire, which I do not understand but like anyway
These are followed by extended versions of two New Order songs, Bizarre Love Triangle and Blue Monday. This will take you nearly to the end.
If you have time, you do Viva la Vida again and then segue into Desire.

I just broke one of my promises, because this has nothing to do with faith, family or craft, but it seemed like a fun thing to do. Remember, I reserved the right to do whatever I want. That's how I roll. (Unless we put it in craft, as in I'm crafting a new body....?)

What is your perfect workout mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment